FanPage

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By Blogger Widgets

.

Instagram: @LADYMERYFASHIONVICTIM

Instagram: @ladymeryfashionvictim


.

.

Articoli Recenti

.

giovedì 3 luglio 2014

Shopping Advice - The look of the day

Yellow&pink







Oggi vi propongo questo look creato da me: la gonna ampia, il tessuto ad occhio taffe taffe rigido ed i colori allegri, mi fanno pensare alle cerimonie.
Lo stile retrò dettato dall'ampiezza della gonna, ma anche dalle linee nette del crop top mi fa venire in mente la serie tv Happy Days,
La trovo un'ottima soluzione per chi non vuole passare inosservata ed essere al passo con i tempi, elegante, ma fashion con anche un tocco di glamour.


Today I propose you this look created by me: the full skirt in taffe taffe hard in cheerful colors which make me think of the ceremonies. 
The "retrò" style dictated by the size of the skirt, but also by the sharp lines of the crop top makes me think of the TV series Happy Days, 
I find it an excellent solution for those who do not want to go unnoticed and be fashion, elegant with a touch of glamor.




If You like my Blog, please follow me on Facebook's Page
and you'll always be updated on new articles 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...